Vinaora Nivo SliderVinaora Nivo SliderVinaora Nivo SliderVinaora Nivo SliderVinaora Nivo Slider
Ponowne wyróżnienie w rankingu Perspektyw
Dołącz do Nas
Nasze liceum to przede wszystkim uczniowie
Nastrój się do nauki
Podręczniki 2020/2021

26.II.1945

The school was opened again.

26.VIII.1948

As a result of a reform in education system, a uniform high school with classes VIII-IX was introduced.

20a

1957

Return to use a school building in Śląska Street connected with a hall-gymnasium.

21a

5-6.VII.1958

The first in the history of school pupil´ s convention from a former Men Secondary School named after T.Kościuszko and a Private Girls´ School named after Pelagia Zasadzińska in Wieluń on the occasion of a 50th year school anniversary.

1.IX.1964

Return to use a new building – a dormitory at 23 Śląska Street

22a

16.II.1964

Conveyance of a new school banner from Parents Panel

1.IX.1997

Return to use a new school building in Nadodrzańska Street

23a

24a

The history of school was worked out by Jarosław Mazur M.A.. 

  srebrna2017pnwm2  uwaga  logo kulisynexera